5/25/2010

My currently addiction......

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjVLbC1yQjlvM3hHQUw1TW9nYndvYmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
cyat_kwtriplerowpearls
culter_and_gross-0734_small
I have to admit that lately I'm rarely get new outfit....as I'm way too busy with all the sunnies I craving for. To think it through for which one I'm really need and try to eliminate the runway one out but you will find its so hard when you know you can have your hand on them! (just like the model on the shows) so at least from all these round shape I should choose one! maybe two (come on you know its hard)...so hope to get two of them real soon my little round sunnies.
FYI ; except from the round shades (which I prepare to buy it) Giles deacon sunnies is also on my list....(its my confession though)
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. glasses are my big addition.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this Sunglasses ♥
    Why do not you write more in store Ployy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sunglasses.. Definitely need a pair like those

    ReplyDelete
  4. the karen walker´s are great! i would love those....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think round sunglasses are adorable, but they never look good on me :(

    x

    landofcuteseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am able to find nice round sunglasses at times....I think that they are the way to go...you look very nice BTW

    KORY

    KnowsJobb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...