6/02/2010

Dinner with friends

dinner
top topshop/ bag pleats pleas by issey miyake/ heels Imp addicted

Today I went to the korean style grilled with all my beloved friends, but in the place was so crowed and also we have to fight with the time as its 2 hours buffet! haha so no time for chit chat or taking any photo. But because as my bf took this pic and I really like it because my currently favorite fuschia hills is captured.I'm really love them it's turn out that some standing out item make you so proud every time you waring it.....I dont know why but I know you get me,,,,right girls?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting fuschia heels forever! they are such a bad ass color for shoes, always show stopping
    http://grey-hoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii!!! I posted one of your outfits on my blog today! Come check it out if you like! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys have to get one its sooooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...