12/03/2010

The interview, book store and movie day!



photo 4 (3)

photo 5 (3)

photo 3 (2)

photo 4
-all the books I got-

photo 5 (2)

photo 4 (4)
-His new bb case from 77th-

To spend you time in the book store I feel like the time is passing by so fast as there's tons of books are waiting for you. Anything that you would interested and sometime just try to open your heart and you will find some book are so incredibly interesting. That why they said "Don't judge the book by it's cover!" You guys are already know that I'm so happy and obsessed with the magazine and yes! I got fews of it and so thrill to read it but not today because I'm so exhausted with the work today. Speaking of today I got a new material which I got the inspiration from Chanel few years ago. And just for a hint the new project is in progress it's might not be a big hits but it will full fill my ideal concept for my brand....and hopefully you guys loves it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...