1/11/2011

The light which smell so good ;)

L1040788

L1040785

L1040796

(SAC candle ; 102 JJ market section1 soi 35/4)

I got this candle from one of my bestie (the designer of "Dry Clean Only"). He gave this as a new year present and I'm totally in love with it. As normally Im a person that keeping my room scented always. It make me happy and I always keep changing the scent according to my mood and inspiration at the moment. Actually I'm waiting for my flight attendant friends to take me one of Dyptique scented candle from paris but I guess I will stick with it for a while. Did I mention that this is Thai brand? like Karma Kamet which is my favorite Thai aroma product brand as well ;)
FYI ; I didn't get any benefit on this and this is not advertising I just want to support Thai business that's all.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...