2/28/2011

One of my summer wish list ; Loafers

topshop loafer

topshopleapardloafers
for this summer one thing which always in my wish list is loafers, I never had a pair and that because I never find the nice one with the friendly price. The one I had an eyes on is Stubbs and Woonton which I saving for that now but mostly the money has gone with some small garments like clothes and bags haha so it will be quite sometime until I get those! Finally Topshop has these shoes its look neat as I want it to and the price is good. So I might check it and if I got a pair will absolutely up on blog!!!


หนึงในบรรดารองเท้าที่อยู่ให้ wish list มาตลอด รองเทา้ loafers เป็นรองเท้าที่ออกสไตล์แนวเท่ห์แบบเน้นไปทาง ผู้ชาย หรือ คุณชาย ถ้าจะพูดให้ถูก จริงๆเล็ง ของยี่ห้อ Stubbs and Woonton แต่ว่าขอเก็บเงินหน่อยละกัน เพราะกองทุน loafers ของเรามักละลายหายไปกับของจุกจิกใกล้ตัว เช่นเสื้อผ้า กระเป๋า เลยไม่ได้ถอยมาเป็นเจ้าของกับเขาซักที แต่ว่าตอนนี้ Topshop เค้ามีloafers มาขายแล้ววว ในราคาที่ถูกใจ แถมของก็รับประกันคุณภาพตามแบบt Topshop (พลอยเป็นคนนึงที่ชื่นชอบรองเท้าของเค้ามาก ใส่จนเยินแทบทุกคู่เลย) แถมมาในวัสดุที่พลอยชื่นชอบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น หนังกลับหรือลายเสือที่แสนจะสะดุดตา ถ้าได้มาครอบครองจะเอามาโพสลงอย่าแน่นอน!! ตอนนี้ขอตัดสินใจก่อนค่ะ
xoxo



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I live next to a Topshop in England so let me know if you want me to get some for you hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you live that close and thats such a sweet of you maybe I need your help in the future the post office just around the corner right? thanks again hun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...