3/15/2011

I MISS THE DISNEYLAND

photo 2


Photo 18



Photo 31

Mickey Jeremy Scott

Sunnies after sunnies I feel like I should stop on the sunglasses for a while, when it seem like I bought the sunglasses more often than clothes lately (and bags too). You guys might notice that I didn't show my new sunglasses lately. The rehab method I use is not to stop it instantly it will cause more greed and need so I decide to lower the budget on sunnies. Shopping at some vintage shop is help and some no-name sunnies can be such a nice find! And here we are the Mickey sunnies which seen on Lady GAGA (her is from Jeremy Scott). It's quite an extraordinary and not easy to use but it's cool and such a show stopper.
I will update when I take it in action, but have to wait for some special occasion like some crazy vacation I guess.

ตอนนี้เป็นช่วงที่พยามยามลดการซื้อแว่นตา หลังจากที่สังเกตุตัวเองว่าซื้อแว่นบ่อยกว่าเสื้อซะอีก เลบเริ่มไม่ไหวละ ต้องลดๆซะบ้าง แต่จะให้หยุดเลยคงไม่ได้ เพราะเดี๋ยวจะลงแดงแล้วพอตะบะแตก คราวนี้จะน่ากลัวกว่าเดิม เลยใช้วิธิสันติกับตัวเอง โดยการเปลี่ยนแนวไปดูของวินเทจบ้าง ของโนเนมบ้าง จะได้ไม่เก็บกดจนเกินไป และแล้วก็ได้แว่นใหม่สุด"ฉไลมาครอบครอง เป็นแว่นมิกกี้ เหมือนกับที่เลดี้ กาก้าใส่ แต่ของเค้าเป็นของ Jeremy Scott แต่ให้ซื้ออันเป็นหมื่นคงไม่ไหว เพราะแบบมันแรงเหลือเกิน (ถึงแม้ตอนพับจะเหมทอนแว่นกลมธรรมดา แต่ก็แอบหนักอยู่เหมือนกัน ) คงใส่ไม่บ่อยแน่ แต่ก็อดไม่ได้เพราะต่อให้หาโอกาสใส่ยากแต่ เชื่อแน่ว่าใส่เมื่อไหร่ เป็นต้องเด้งออกมาแน่นอน (ควรใส่ตอนที่อยู่กับเพื่อนฝูงวงในนะ เพื่อไม่ให้เกิดความแตกตื่นในสังคม 55) แต่ก็นั่นแหละ ว่าจะเก็บไว้ใส่ตอนไปฮอลิเดย์กับเพื่อนๆ แล้วถ้าได้เอาออกภาคสนามจะเอารูปมาอัพเดทนะคะ




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i love these ones toooooo.
    but the lady gaga’s are way too expensive Agree!!
    so where did u get these ones a ka? chobb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually you can pre-order from my shop na ka visit shopployy.blogspot.com kaaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...