5/10/2011

FEET CANDY

L1060164

L1060165

L1060173

L1060185

SHOES ; JEFFREY CAMPBELL
New shoes! After a long long though so I decided to buy it. As you guys might been noticed it I'm rarely wear high heels the reason of it is I always falls from it! Bad control haha. But this pair is killing me to just leave it there so at least I might have a moment that I'm willing to fall from them! The pair will make every outfit look much better even pajamas, I believe so.

ในที่สุดก็ได้มาครอบครองกับเจ้ารองเท้าส้นสูงปรี๊ดคู่นี้ ใครที่ตามๆพลอยอยู่น่าจะสังเกตุได้ว่าพลอยไม่ค่อยได้ใส่ส้นสูงนัก เพราะหลายสาเหตุ เช่น ทำงานแบบว่าต้องแบกผ้า ไปโรงงาน ส้นสูงคงไม่เหมาะ ที่สำคัญเป็นคนทรงตัวแย่ 55 รองเท้าแตะยังตกส้นเลยทั้งๆที่ไม่มีส้น 555 แต่สุดท้ายคู่นี้อดใจไม่ได้จริงๆ คิดว่าใส่กับอะไรก็ต้องสวย แม้แต่ชุดนอน (แอบลองด้วยกันมาแล้ว ชิคมาก)
โพส หัวหินจะตามมาเร็วๆนี้ keep in touch นะคะ ทุกคน ;)

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...