5/12/2011

MAY I INTRODUCE THIS!

cat-eye-sunglasses-fashion-trend

cat-eye-sunglasses-trend-spring-2011-Giles

2010-10-22-13-45-02-13-the-current-cat-eye-glasses-of-giles-deakon


You guys might be already know that I'm a big fan of sunglasses! It's obvious right after I ran into the very exclusive eyewear shop that can provide me a lot of very unique and just like its fall from the run way! So I love the sunnies ever since. After so many of sunglasses I considered myself now as a collector (just me decide this haha), so the more I buy it weirder it become. The history of this one is, for the last season GILES collaborated with the famous eyewear brand call "CUTLER AND GROSS" and they just made it right the very big cat eye which someway look like aliens eyes, and the cat eye trend been set up since then I guess. For your record I didn't get a pair from last season which I still regret but this season Giles still in the mood for cateye shape which is the above pictures. No hesitation I make it mine right away but its take time until I get this color as they come in black, red, turtle shell and pink! I prefer the pink one as anyway it's gonna get so weird  so make it extreme! cut out the black and turtle shell so only red and pink left and red is not my color so I choose pink one. Hope you guys enjoy my weirdo haha ;)

ทุกคนคงสังเกตุว่าพลอยบ้าแว่นเป็นอันมาก ตอนแรกไม่เป็นนะ แต่หลังจากที่ไปเจอร้านแว่นที่แสนถูกใจ คือแว่นที่แปลกต่ และหายาก เหมือนหล่นมาจากรันเวย์เลยทีเดียว ทำให้พลอยมาหลงใหลแว่นมากมาย สำหรับชิ้นนี้ หลังจากที่ซีซั่นที่แล้วพลาดงานของเค้า (Giles) ที่ทำร่วมกับ (Cutler and Gross) ซึ่งถือว่าประเดิมความเป็นแว่นทรง cateye ที่แปลกตาได้ดีทีเดียว พอมาซีซั่นนี้ Giles ยังคงอินกับทรง cateye เลยต้องรีบไม่พลาดแน่ ซึงสุดท้ายก็ได้มาครอบครองสมใจ กับแว่นแปลกตา ใส่เดินตลาดไม่ได้ แต่ถูกใจมาก กับสีสันและรูปทรง ตอนนี้เลยรู้สึกเองว่าตัวเองเริ่มสะสมมากกว่าซื้อใส้แล้วล่ะ เพราะหลายอันเรียกว่าใส่เดินถนนไม่ได้เลยทีเดียว รุ่นนี้มีให้เลือหลายสี ทั้งดำ, กระ, แดง และชมพู สีดำ กับกระนี่ตีดไปเพราะไหนๆจะแรงแล้วเอาให่สุดๆไปเลยดีกว่า แต่แดงมันไม่ใช่สีของพลอยเลย สุดท้ายจึงจบที่ชมพูสุดสวยนี่แหละ หวังว่าความแปลกแหวกแนวของมันจะทำให้ผู้อ่านของพลอยเพลิดเพลินได้บ้างนะคะ 55
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...