6/06/2011

AFTER A HEAVEN THERE'S A SECOND HEAVEN

L1070712

L1070714


L1070702

L1070717
something old,something new
The new Rotsaniyom's chiffon pleated top with my old Pony stone's knitting hot pants ; they will make perfect nightwear for me ;)


The happiness can occurs when you shop the things you like but my happiness just not stop there. The moment I get home there's a moment I feel overwhelm with happiness again, taking out the stuffs I just bought every little things I couldn't miss and I will jump on it and try on them all! Most of the time I have to dig out my old clothes to match with my new items that when the mess will start! lol Even the bathrobe I was trying it as well, believe it? crazy huh? Anyway enjoy my little shopping from this weekend ;) I wish I can see your!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER HERE 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...