6/02/2011

MY FIRST PLANKING..



I swear that I never thing like this before in my life but after I did it I see the whole point of planking which is the fun is not when people laughing at you picture but the real fun is when you doing it! I felt adrenaline flow through body....I feel happy.
People create their own way to play and I choose to play it classy.
For how to play planking please visit their page here
It's the worldwide phenomenon right now! be creative and play save everyone.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. WA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    This is the best, isn't it?

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic that you planked in from of a chanel ad... so chic lol

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thereafterish andViolet keep up with your classy dont loose it even when you are planking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...