6/28/2011

I-STYLE

x
WE ARE HANDSOME SWIMSUITE/ RIVER ISLAND NUDE MAXI SKIRT/ HERMES BANGLE/ PAMELA LOVE EARRINGS/ MISS SELFRIDGE HIGH V-CUT SEQUINS SHORTS/ ROBERTO CAVALLI LEOPARD SHIRT/ TOPSHOP ORANGE SANDALS/ DOROTHY PERKINS GOLD BANGLE/ ROBERTO CAVALLI RING/ CAT EYES FROM NET-A-PORTER.COM


I really loves the swimsuite from "we are handsome", but the price is not friendly so I only add it to my wishlist maybe one day I will have vacation in that cool one piece swimsuite. This set of style will look so great on the beach or safari vacation but it is can be cool in urban routine as well if you know how to put it on ;). Sometime styling outfit from things that you don't have it can be fun, it's feel like playing with barbies when you were a kids, use your imagination and you will have fun ;D
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...