7/23/2011

THE CRAZY WEEK









I just passed the crazy week and I passed it fine thank god for that. I've been working in the very very early morning for many days last week. It was exhausted but when you pass it you feel great about yourself somehow maybe the reason is you feel you have been accomplished something, that's a good feeling. Back to my normal routine so I have time to do things I used to and have a proper sleep ;) this is great! I love my life busy and free and busy and free such a nice loop. Okay I posted some of the pics from my crazy week but as you can see in the craziness there's peacefully moment in it, you just have to find it. Enjoy my post ;)

อาทิตย์ที่แสบยุ่งเหยิงได้ผ่านไปรอคอยรอบใหม่เข้ามา 555 แต่ระหว่างนี้ก็กลับมาทำหน้าที่ตามปกติ มาดูแลร้าน Liberty Love และอัพเดทบล็อค บางครั้งเมื่อเราผ่านอาทิตย์หรือวันหนักๆมาก็รู้สึกดีอยู่เหมือนกัน รู้สึกเหมือนได้ทำอะไรซักอย่างสำเร็จ อาทิตย์ที่แล้วต้องตื่นเช้าไปทำงานอยู่หลายวัน บางวันตื่นตีสามครึ่ง สุดยอดอ่ะ 55 แต่พอผ่านมาแล้วรู้สึกดีใจกับวันว่างให้เราได้นอนเต็มวัน ตื่นมากินข้าวฝีมือพ่อ โหชีวิตครบ ชอบวงจนชีวิตตัวเองอยู่เหมือนกัน ยุ่งบ้าง ว่างบ้างสลับกันไปมา ดีเลยไม่น่าเบื่อไปและไม่เหนื่อยจนเกินไป ถ้าได้ดูรูปคงเห็นว่าอาทิตย์ที่แสนยุ่งของพลอยก็ไม่ได้แย่มาก นั่นเพราะในทุกความยุ่งเหยิงมันจะมีความสงบซ่อนอยู่หาให้เจอเท่านั้นแหละ จะว่าไปการไปทำงานรอบนี้ก็เหมือนได้ไปเที่ยวอยู่เหมือนกัน ออกแนวธรรมชาติหน่อย ;) แต่ก็เพลินดีนะ 



--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 
BLOGLOVIN' HERE 
 TWITTER HERE 
P/B FACEBOOK HERE  
LIBERTY LOVE HERE  
--------------------------------------
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...