8/15/2011

I HATE ROSE BUT I LOVE ROSES

L1090390
L1090394

L1090396

Normally I don't like rose like most of the women do but there are some exceptions like when its not red or when its come in bunch and when your love one gave it to you. In this case is my mom normally ones who know me will not spend their money buying flowers for me, I just not a flower kind of girl. I do love the fleshy smell when its in the room but I have a certain kind of flower I like like Lilly (I love its scent), Lavender (I love how its look and their scent as well) umm....I hardly think of other flower I like right now. But normally I like some wild flower that I don't know their name and importantly I don't like flower that wrap up by some decorating paper I love flower in the plain paper very easy and look effortlessly.
This roses come from my beloved mother, no occasion at all that's how my family is we don't do thing on occasion we do whenever we want to and like every time I love the flower she picked! It's delight my room for a few days. Thank you mommy xoxo


ปกติแล้วเป็นคนไม่ชอบดอกไม้ซักเท่าไหร่ หมายถึงถ้าได้เป็นของขวัญนะ ไม่ค่อยปลื้ม มีดอกไม้อยู่ไม่กี่อย่างที่เห็นแล้วชอบ ส่วนใหญ่จะไม่ใช่สีแดง กุหลาบนี่จะไม่ค่อยได้มาอยู่ในห้องซักเท่าไหร่ ดอกไม้ที่ชอบที่นึกได้คงจะเป็นลิลลี่ เป็นเพราะกลิ่นของมัน แล้วก็ลาเวนเดอร์ นี่ก็ทั้งกลิ่นและรูปลักษณ์ ขอบดอกไม้ที่ดูธรรมดา แบบว่าดิบๆหน่อย ยิ่งถ้ามาเป็นช่อห่อด้วยกระดาษอะไรไม่รู้เยอะๆยิ่งไม่ชอบเลย แค่ดอกไม้ห่อด้วยกระดาษสีน้ำตาล ธรรมดาๆหรือหนังสือพิมพ์ก็ได้ แค่นี้ก็โอแล้ว จริงๆแล้วเวลาได้ดอกไม้มาปักแจกันในห้องก็รู้สึกสดชื่นไปอีกแบบเลยนะ อย่างช่อที่เห็นในรูปมาจากคุณแม่ ไม่มีเนื่องในโอกาสอะไรหรอก ครอบครัวเราเป็นยังงี้ โอกาสสำคัญเราไ่ม่สนใจ อยากทำอะไรเมื่อไหร่ก็ทำไม่ต้องรอวันนั้นวันนี้ หรือถ้าวันที่คนอื่นเค้าว่าสำคัญแต่เราไม่สะดวก ก็ไม่เห็นต้องเป็นอะไร liberty family ;D



--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 


--------------------------------------
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...