8/30/2011

SHOP AWAY AT JASPAL

----------------------------------------------
L1090878


L1090877

Yesterday was the first day in two weeks that I'm out from my dark cave with little marley. Now he is return to his home with his lovely owner my duty is done but have to admit that I miss him a lot! And again the way that cure all my emotional issue is SHOPPING. Nothing compare this, this is the moment I love my when my adrenaline running. Actually most of the time I will get stuffs from many store but this time is quite exceptional as I got all from one shop, JASPAL. Nice pleated skirt in burgundy and that brown lace up shoes just brow me away. Pun got polo t-shirt from men section as well and he will back for the bag next time lol. This collection is so great I love it and very very looking forward to their jewelry and sunnies. Definitely go back soon promise ;) 
The whole outfit I will make the total look to show you soon maybe tmr!
But don't forget my shop on facebook page Liberty Love loads of cool stuffs just storm in!

เมื่อวานเป็นวันแรกในรอบสองอาทิตย์ที่ได้ออกจากถ้ำ เนื่องจากต้องเลี้ยงดูเจ้ามาเล่ย์แสนซน และสุดท้ายก็ได้เวลามันกลับไปหาเจ้าของสุดรัก แต่ต้องขอมรับเลยว่าคิดถึงมากกก นอนด้วยกันทุกคืนตั้งสองอาทิตย์ วันรุ่งขึ้นเลยตัดสินใจออกมารักษาอาการซึมเศร้าด้วยยาดี ที่ไม่ว่าจะอารมณ์ไหนๆของพลอยมันก็รักษาได้หมด ยาที่ว่าคือช้อปปิ้งนั่นเอง เมื่อวานยังไม่ได้ไปถึงสยามเลย แค่ ctw ก็จอดแล้ว และที่แปลกคือ ปกติจะได้ของจากหลายๆร้าน เพราะพลอยเป็นคนเข้าหลายร้านมาก เดินไปเรื่อย แต่คราวนี้ก็เดินหลายร้าน แต่มาจบที่ JASPAL เนี่ยแหละ ได้ทั้งรองเท้า กระโปรงสีฮิต(ส่วนตัว)ช่วงนี้ และเอี๊ยม ที่จะเป็นตัวโปรดพลอยแน่นอน เป็นไรไม่รู้อยู่ดีๆก็แหววๆ 555 รองเท้าจะบอกว่าสวยมากกกก ใครชอบก็รีบนะจ้ะ เพราะเค้าบอกว่ามีไซส์ละไม่กี่คู่ เฮ้อวันนี้เท่านี้ก่อนนะ ใครเบื่อๆก็ไปช้อป Liberty Love ในเฟสบุ้คก่อนละกันเพิ่งลงของใหม่ไป แล้วเซ็ตนี้จะรีบใส่มาให้ดูกันนะจ้ะ
xoxo
--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 
--------------------------------------
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...