9/28/2011

COOL SHADE

--------------------------------------------------------

L11100411
L1110040

L1110039
L1110050


Here again me and sunglasses, I love them no matter what brand is it if I like it I got it! And my latest cool shade is from JASPAL I fell in love with it since it was in the catalogue! nice catalogue I have to say but the real one is not let me down at all. Please check with the store if you want one and be hurry there are not many left, it's come in tortoise and black.


พลอยกับแว่นนี่เป็นเหมือนคู่แท้กันจริงๆเจอหน้าถูกชะตาแล้วปล่อยไปไม่ได้ นอนไม่หลับเลย ตาก็มีอยู่สองดวง ไม่รู้จะใช้แว่นไรเยอะแยะ เนอะ 555 แต่ยังไงอันนี้ก็เป็นอีกอันที่ขอเอามาอยู่ด้วยล่ะ
เพิ่งได้แว่นสุดคูลอันนี้มาจาก JASPAL เห็นตั้งแต่อยู่ในlookbook แล้ว สวยจนต้องจอง 55 ได้มาเห็นของจริงแล้วไม่ผิดหวังเลย ชอบมากกกกกก ขาสีทอง เค้าทำออกมาสองสี คือ กระ กับ ดำ ชื่อว่าสาวๆหลายๆคนเห็นแล้วน่าจะชอบเหมือนกัน ยังไงรีบๆนะจ้ะ เพราะตอนพลอยซื้อก็เหลือน้อยแล้ว เดี๋ยวจะอดคูลนะ :)





--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 


--------------------------------------
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...