9/11/2011

LAST WEEK EVENT AT XXI




L1100390

L1100393





Last week I went to the grand opening event of XXI or FOREVER21 at central lardproaw. The invitation and treats are so sweet. As I had a chance to shop there before the event start so I bought a few stuffs and already took it out on duty!. The black and white stripy maxi dress is something that very basic and simple but I just can't find the right one and here it is I got it finally and it just became to be my favorite comfy outfit instantly. The shoes, feather earrings (which I split and share it with my friend) and feather necklace will be such a good outfit decorator. I love the tribal top but I get in large to make it like a mini dress its kind has bohemian sense with a bit or urbanista glamour. Anyone happens to go there let's explore they got like a million things in store at least one will meet your demand ;) I always back with somethings in my hands. PS. the lingerie is cool as well check it out.


อาทิตย์ทีแล้วได้มีโอกาศไปร่วมงานเปิดร้าน forever21 หรือในชื่อ XXI ที่เซนทรัลลาดพร้าว ขอบอกเลยว่าinvitation กับ gift ที่แสนหวานช่างน่ารักจริงๆเลย ก่อนงานเริ่มได้มีโอกาสเดินเลือกซื้อของ และได้มาเยอะกว่าคาด ทั้งชุดยาวลายทางขาวดำ ที่เป็นชิ้นแสนเบสิคที่พลอยก็หาถูกใจไม่ได้ซะที คราวนี้ได้มาแล้วเลยกลายเป็นชุดเก่งในวันว่างที่แอบเก๋ ของพลอยไปเลยทีเดียว ส่วนเสื้ออีกตัว เลือกเอาไซส์ใหญ่สุดมาเลยทำให้เป็นเดรสตัวสั้นได้ ออกแนวโบฮีเมียนเล็กๆแต่ก็ยังมีกลิ่นอายของสาวเมืองหลวงอยู่ ชอบมากก กับลายปักบนตัวเสื้อ แถมยังได้ตุ้มหู้ขนนกแบบยาวแล้วก็สร้อยคอ เพื่อเอามาเป็นชิ้นเสริมสำหรับชุดธรรมดาให้ดูโดเด่นขึ้น รองเท้าก็ชอบมากกก ลุคแบบ old english ถ้าใส่ถุงเท้าซะหน่อยแหมได้ลุด back to school หรือ oxford girlได้สบายๆเลย ใครแวะเวียนไปก็อย่าลืมไปสำรวจนะคะ แน่ใจว่าต้องได้ของติดมือกลับมาแน่นอนเพราะของเยอะมากก อ้อ โซนชุดชั้นในก็เก๋ไม่แพ้กัน เพราะฉะนั้นห้ามพลาด;)





--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 
--------------------------------------
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...