12/26/2011

VACATION DAY 2

--------------------------------

L1120677

L1120672


L1120729

L1120725



Day 2 at X2 is still feel like a paradise. After the breakfast I was hurry back to the room for a swimming. It's take only for a while as the weather is getting there, my mouth is shaking and my nails turn purple. Swimming in private with a glass of wine and nice music there is nothing compare this! After the swim I just dry myself on the sunbed of course there are a lot of sun block were put on my skin lol. I read the magazine I brought from bangkok ,"Grazia" is my favorite magazine on any vacation.We spent the afternoon at the vine yard even this is the second time but I couldn't get enough with the food and atmosphere there. We call off the night at the old and famous restaurant in Huahin (just across to the night market) the yummy food is really fill the day.


วันที่สองที่นี่ ไม่ได้ทำอะไรมากนัก หลังจากตื่นมาอย่างใจจดใจจ่อ เพื่อมาทานอาหารเช้าของรีสอร์ท ก็รีบหลับเข้าห้องเพื่อไปว่ายน้ำ แต่ว่าว่ายได้ไม่นาน เพราะอากาศเริ่มเย็น ว่ายจนปากสั่นมือซึด แล้วไม่ไหวเลยขึ้นมานอนอ่านแม็กกาซีนเล่มโปรดริมสระดีกว่า เพลงเพราะๆริมสระกับหนังสือซักเล่ม อะไรจะเปรียบช่วงเวลาแบบนี้ได้ ตอนบ่ายเราตัดสินใจไปที่ไร่องุ่น แม้ว่าพลอยเองจะเคยไปมาแล้วแต่อาหาร และบรรยากาศที่นั่นก็ทำให้เบื่อได้ยาก นั่งจิบไวน์เล็กน้อยพร้อมชีสเค้กองุ่นแสนอร่อย แล้วเราก็ขับรถตรงไปหัวหิน เพื่อไปตบท้ายวันด้วยอาหารสุดอร่อย ร้านดั้งเดิมตรงข้ามตลาดหัวหิน ร้านโกทิ อาหารอร่อยๆก็เติมเต็มวันดีๆหนึ่งวันได้อย่างสมบูรณ์



--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 
--------------------------------------

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...