1/05/2012

MY FIRST PASSION OF THIS YEAR

SWEET AND SPARKLE 
------------------------------------------------------
pastel and sparkle





This year I don't know how the trend will be but as far as I feel, I feel very deep into something sparkle like sequins or metallic things match up with something sweet like pastel. That's would be such a sweet moment of mine. If you are not into girly style like me there is some the good way out! wearing the piece in sweet tone,choose something a bit manly like shapeless or baggy piece. For me sequins are always classic, its an all time girl's best-friend just like diamond. It's always make you bright and shine. If I'm lucky I will find a cigarette pants in metallic that's would be such a heaven. Put it on with some loose light tone of cotton tee. Quite like one of my goal of the year.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...