1/11/2012

THE "COCO" SPACE

31 Rue Cambon
--------------------------------------------------

Coco_Apartment-28-full

Coco_Apartment-04-full

Coco_Apartment-05-full

Coco_Apartment-19-full

Coco_Apartment-20-full

Coco_Apartment-09-full

Coco_Apartment-29-full


This is the apartment where the most famous and classic designer of all time like Gabrielle (a.k.a Coco) Chanel lived in. I love the stairs and as I recall I think those steps are the close scene of the COCO CHANEL movie. Inside her apartment is a bit surprised me with the with a mix of oriental style, which I thought her apartment will be color in black and white. All I can say is the place is so inspire and classy just like her. 


นี่คืออพาร์ตเม้นท์ของดีไซน์เนอร์แห่งประวัติศาตร์อย่าง COCO CHANEL อพาร์ตเม้นท์ของเธอนั้นค่อนข้างทำให้แปลกใจซักหน่อย กับการตกแต่งที่ผสมผสานความเป็นตะวันออก ในขณะที่ความคิดของเรานั้นคิดว่าห้องของผู้ก่อตั้งแบรนด์หรู สุดเก่าแก่อย่าง CHANEL จะต้องตกแต่งด้วยสีคลาสสิคอย่างขาวและดำ และเฟอร์นิเจอร์นั้นต้องเรียบหรูสะอาดตา แต่พูดได้เลยว่าห้องของเธอนั้นเปี่ยมไปด้วยแรงบันดาลใจ บันได้วนสีขาวในรูปสุดท้ายทำให้นึกถึงฉากจบของหนัง COCO CHANEL ที่เธอเปิดแฟชั่นโชว์ครั้งแรก ช่างน่าประทับใจจริงๆ 


tfs ;  becuase I'm addicted



--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 
--------------------------------------




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...