5/08/2012

VACATION LOVER

THE RED ROOM EPISODE
---------------------------------------------------------------------

L1140831

L1140850

L1140835

L1140837

L1140862

L1140694

For me nothing can compare the sea sand and sun. As a tropical based born and raised, I fell in love with the super tropical vacation I like the beach the sea and the blue sky. Whenever I get a few free time that I could sneak out of the chaos city life, I will suddenly make a plan to my favorite place for the short vacation "HUAHIN". Not far from the capital of Thailand and tons of nice hotel with a variety of super delicious food I can't think of any other place that fit me perfectly more than this. Me and my bf always explore with the new hotel or resort and most of every time we success. Like this time "The Marakesh ; resort and spa" has gave us a very perfect get away. Love the place with the Morocco style and its locate just near the city centre and night bazar. Very convenient to drive for the food tasting around the city. This is quite a place to visit and stay, already miss the trip and now I find myself back in the city and working like crazy this is make me more and more craving for another vacation! Dammm.... lol
To be continue.................
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. At times, you feel so exhausted that your body refuses to perform any day-to-day activities. At this point in time, you feel like pampering yourself to the utmost degree and the option of spa resort vacation in India then comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...