7/16/2012

SUM UP

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Just for your information, my laptop is dying and in the same tie I've been busy with my 3 months new born shop "Liberty Love". So many things to taking care of and I try to launch new product line from my own design (with help from our design team) and also have to manage our online order system to make the best for our lovely customers. So from all above might can picture you guys for how I dissapear from the blog world and also some customers who email me and i might take a bit longer than you expected. I'm looking for the new lap top now which will make me do blogging ore often in the meantime you guys can have a shorts update on my instagram ID ; ployyb. But I promised I wouldn't be long until I get back here because it where I belong. Hope you guys still stick around here for a bit..... ;D thank you for all your support.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...