11/22/2012

NOSTALGIC ME

_______________________________
POST ON THE VERY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING 

L1160683

L1160677

L1160672

I always believe that our childhood shape who you become when you are grow up. And yes I still believe it until now. My childhood is just like most of the girls ; full of pastel colors, happy ending bedtime stories and cute dolls that you imagine that it is your best friend. Of course until now my sweet and long gone childhood that mom and dad try to give me still effective. Alway fall for the very sweet stuff course deep down inside me I feel so joyful once again.
I can say that I dont care how old I am right now (maybe too old) but at first sight I saw these little cute Iphone doll case I couldn't resist. They are so big and puffy but I love it. It literally make me feel like a little girl again. This is only work with Iphone4 and 4s. So I won't change to Iphone 5 soon, I'm sure.

(the carebear iphone case is available at Matina Amanita shop Gaysorn plaza)
xoxo 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...