1/26/2013

NEW WEEK NEW ME

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

This week it's the beginning of the new me, I could say. As for my entire life I never do the serious exercise or sports! I'm not made the resolution on new year, I just promise to do things that good both for me and others. Start from myself I try to convince myself to go there as many as I can in a week. And yeah! first week I went there 3 times, its quite a commitment to me haha. Once I won myself I feel that I double benefit from the place (gym). First is I beat myself, my laziness and bad habits. Secondly is I do good things for myself as promised myself on new year. It feel so good to be sweat a lot actually of course this week I will go there not less than the past week! This is a step by step goal for me. Don't make a long plan because you don't know how long you will live for. Make a short one and you can accomplish it every day so if I dye tomorrow at least I beat my one week gym goal! Live your live happily don't be too tight or too loose. Make the day that you won't be regret tomorrow, the perfect day it is. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...