3/11/2013

MY SUN(Y)DAY

--------------------------------

photo

photo
Lucite cuff from house of flora 

Since I was in high school it was kinda tradition for me to go to the weekend market every weekend. Until I joined the university the tradition still on. But after I went back from studying abroad its kinda fade away. I was tied up with work during the week days so on the weekend I rather to be in bed more than anything. But I always miss the place and the charm of the market. Sweaty shopping and squeezing yourself in some store just for a quick look. I never went back with empty hands, thats the magical of the place. So for the past few weeks I've been there couple times , hard to drag myself out of the bed and survive from the traffic before getting there but I will feel regret all week if I don't go. ans as usual I wasn't back with empty hands (hehe).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...