10/25/2009

My new old lovely office.

It wasn't far from the old one just round the corner of my room! but i pretty like it as now I barely sleep on my own bed as its got too many stuff on it! (sound so terrible). Anyway i decided to clean up my desk which Im not use for 2 years since I went to study in UK. And here we are my new old lovely corner that can work on. I love to see the currently like item all the time that why I always hang or just put them in my room instead of keeping them in the closet or cabinet! I will of course when Im getting fed up with it. So now those three lovely heels and bag and the recycle grey tee is my display item. Pretty happy just only see it there and there....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i really like your blog! you have a follow from me :)

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked your blog and love it as well, Im a newbie here so thanks for you comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...