2/16/2010

Time for spending!

DSC_0924

DSC_0903

To be honest I didnt buy anything for myself for a while and it's make me feel a bit depressed when I'm wearing old stuff al the time...and the time has arrive when I found myself into sunglasses lately as well as my bf, But unfortunately his super retro future sunnies is not coming yet!But mine has came and will gone if I dont grab it (this is what I feel, it's not base in any fact) after a month that I've been thinking about this sunnies it make me realized that I should get it or regret it! so my accuse for not buying many things lately make me decide! and here it is....my new sunnies.
For the shoes it's just a few bucks to spend but I love it's design also the color I have things for heels lately don't know why. So hopefully you guys will see me on those, believe me it will be very soon.... ;)
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. hi, i'm Maddox.
    I found you blogspot by chance, and it looks very cool, and your outfit too !
    I also see that you live in thailande !
    i'm from here too.

    take a look at my blogspot ou tumblr.

    http://immaterialboy.blogspot.com
    http://immaterialboy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shoes, they are really stylish I think.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunglasses and shoes so stylish: i love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a long time of browsing through blogspot, I finally found a great blog of a person of Thai nationality hehe! Actually I found you on the weardrop 100 of 2009 thingy. Congrats on the feature. By the way, great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new items, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are simply amazing! Can't wait to see how you wear them!


    XOs
    Maeko ~ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww ployy i so love your new stuffs.. i wish i could shop there in bangkok :) can't wait for ya to wear these :)

    xoxo
    grizzy

    http://coocour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!! hey, where did you buy the shoes? they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like spending time :) But now my passion is vintage and second hand shops and ofcourse sewing :)
    Shoes are amazing and I can't wait to see you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunglasses!

    http://www.soooali.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhhhh i had a crush on these sunglasses
    CRAZY
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shoes! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your shoes. What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect sunglasess & great shoes! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those sunglasses is pretty amazing! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...