7/17/2010

In the mood for love

bl16
bl17

shoes ; topshop mid heel clogs
bag ; boyy bag (slash)
heres my last location on friday it's call "In the mood for love" its the sushi bar and bistro. All the decoration and food is so contrast! first is its the japanese food restaurant but they decorate with the vintage chinese mood, But I love it! lost of things to be surprised! even their recommended menu which is the sushi with strawberries on! how weird is that but its turn out good ;) let try their sushi with some cocktail and you will enjoy the meal here I'm promise! (I dont know them personally and dont get any commision lol just think it is a cool place in town and want to share with you all). let try and let me know. FYI it locate on Sukhumvit 36. I already have plan for this place again see you there ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...