7/18/2010

bl18
(tfs)
these all are my recently inspiration, thanks for the stockholmstreetstyle that allow me to be inspired from the other side of the world! I always love people going out from some fashion show with their gorgeous and some are cool outfit mostly look so effortlessly, and more than anything they look so lively and natural on they outfit (that's will happens when you feel confidence in what you are wearing). Anyway I have to admit that I always love and be inspired by the street style from all over the place on earth, they cool and there are some attitude in that outfits! 
Now I'm working on the bag project which will launch for several models but in the future time of course I have to do it step by step but one thing I can tell you that the very first clutch collection is coming! So be prepared as they will be limited and you dont want to missed it! Don't you?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...