1/29/2011

My khaki

L1050138
L1050126


L1050152
Ysl arty dots ring in Lapis / Ysl arty oval ring in Khaki
L1050125


It's such a big hits I know and lots of people getting bored of it but it couldn't help but thinking as least I should have my hands on this ring and it's quite a classic piece for me I love big and chunky jewelry. I tried to make a decision which color I like for so long and to be honest until now I'm still quite not sure but the reason why I took the khaki one is not many people like it lol. I'm so done with the turquoise one since everyone looking for it after Alexa make it look so work on her look! So this famous color was eliminated first then the fuchsia one? nah! it's way too sweet for me, and the lapis one will be the same as my former ysl arty dots ring which I got since I was in London ;) Anyway wishing to get another one in coral as I still dreaming about it. Let's say I just can't get enough!!!

วันนี้เอาแหวนมาโชว์ ysl arty oval ring อันลือลั่น หลังจากที่ Alexa chung ใส่สีน้ำทะเล ก็ทำให้แหวนวนี้กลายเป็นที่ต้องการของสาวๆทั่วโลก และแน่นอนสาวไทยย่อยไม่ตกกระแส หลายๆคนอาจจะเบื่อมันไปแล้วเพราะว่าเจ้าแหวนนี่ก็เป็นที่ตามหากันมาซักพักแล้ว ตัวเราเองก็ชอบตั้งแต่เห็นเหมือนกัน แต่ว่าที่นานคงเป็นเพราะเลือกสีไม่ถูก สีฟ้านี่ตัดเป็นอย่างแรกเพราะเห็นคนใส่เยอะแล้ว ส่วนสีชมพูก็ออกจะหวานไปนิดนึง สีน้ำเงินจะไปเหมือนกับ ysl arty dots ring ที่เราซื้อมาตั้งแต่เมื่อครั้งอยู่อังกฤษ เลยมาตกที่สองสีสุดท้าย เขียวเทา กับ ส้ม แต่ด้วยความที่เป็นคนชอบอะไรที่คนอื่นไม่ชอบเลยเลือกหยิบสีเขียวเพราะเห็นแล้วแปลกตาดี แม้แต่ใน internet หรือ blogger ต่างๆในต่างประเทศ ส่วนใหญ่ก็จะมีสีส้มกัน แต่ตอนนี้ก็ยังแอบอบากได้สีส้มอยู่ หรือเรียกว่าไม่รู้จักพอก็ได้ 55

Have a nice weekend everyone ;)


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I want an oval silver one with a green stone, but it's hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i'm totally agree with you I want in silver but it seem like I won't be able to find it anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ring, I've been seeing it a lot from bloggers in Southeast Asia. Looks great. I'd want one, but I could never afford it.

    XX.
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have no words for this ring
    perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for all your comments I'm quite not sure about the color as its not the famous one but hey we need something creative and difference right sometime? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you buy it? I like the khaki color best, but there's no YSL store in Norway. So I look for it in web stores, but have not found it yet. This is by far the prettiest of YSL arty rings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...