4/21/2011

New set of photos

photo 1
pic from magazine, love the post

photo 5



photo 3
marley's new collar from my lovely sis ; MADE handmade ;)

photo 4
these reminding me of London

photo 2
gorgeous

photo 2
my neon for summer

photo 3
all time favorite quote !

photo 4
my love ;D

photo 1
super classic



Like I said, I've been crazy about this App very much and that's the main reason for less tweets lately. Due to this app and all photographic app will make battery run out faster than usual so other stuff like twiiter or facebook is quite being neglect. More over I just discover so many new photographic App, so it's quite like mini photoshop now in my Iphone. Please see the short description below the picture to see some tiny details about it ;) and hope you guys enjoy my photos and let me know your feedback or come to follow me via instagram app via Iphone. which as easy as Twitter follow me!!!













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...