5/17/2011

PRETTY PLEATS

L1060751

L1060750
GRAZIA UK

L1060756

L1060755

L1060754


L1060752


L1060753
JASPAL MAY LOOKBOOK


I love reading Grazia UK and last issue I just noticed the column with the pleats skirt which remind me of my JASPAL skirt (The one I took to HUAHIN with me in the vineyard post). I got the black one already from JASPAL but after I saw that column I just think I need more in bright color. It's easy to match more than I thought also the color is so summer and so stunning, don't you think? After I've been searching I found their lookbook that I got from store and here they are they come in many color I'm thinking about grey and peace.....and you?


หลังจากได้กระโปรงพลีทสีดำสุดคูลจาก JASPALมาแล้วหนึ่งตัว พอได้เปิดอ่าน magazine สุดเลิฟ grazia UK ก็เห็นเลยว่าบ้านเค้าก็ฮิตเหมือนกัน อันนี้ไม่แปลกใจเท่าไหร่ แต่แอบอยากได้อีกสีขึ้นมา ตอนไปที่ร้านเห็นแล้วรู้สึกว่าไม่เข้ากับเราเลย แต่พอเห็นรูป street style แบบนี้เกิด inspiration ขึ้นมาเลย ว่าจริงๆแล้วใส่ออกมาสีมันดูสดใสแล้วสวยสมกับหน้าร้อนจริงๆ และแวปๆว่าอยากจะไปสอยอีกซักสีนึง เพราะใส่กระโปรงในหน้าร้อนแบบนี้ก็สบายไปอีกแบบ ไม่รัด เลยกินได้เต็มที่ สีชมพูสวยจริงๆ จะต้องรีบไปสอยแล้วววว ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! this trend totally surprised me when it came about but i totally love it now!

    -- www.styleinterplay.com --

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...