5/17/2011

THEY ARE ALWAYS INSPIRED ME

5728433093_52e6f4f2ce_o

60722PCN_Olsen

Ashley Olsen

SPL274430_005

eyeprime.blogspot.com


5639739986_b2144aa584_o


5636902396_e1034f2436_o


5588532973_fa7089943b_o


5557043309_29298932f7_b


Maybe it's just me that love the messy look. But from everyone who do this style I love the Olsens the most. Sometime their dress being considered "too much" and sometimes "crazy" or "too fluffy", but I think they made it quite good. I personally love BOHO style and when I saw them dressed it's like OMG! I want it all!!!! Some pieces that they put together just seem like crazy but somehow they manage to find the harmony within the outfit, and it's all turn out great! The major thing I love about them is they love everything BIG, LOOSE, SLOCHY, AND FLUFFY. I love it all I love oversized clothes and cozy to wear. One more thing about their style don't you think they look so comfort in their outfits? Yes they are that's why I love her style!!! because they look so comfy and cool in the same time. Unfortunately Thailand weather is not for layering style, but I love to mix the fabric and layering the outfits. Not only the bohemian style they love but they can do well on rock and roll look as well. Such am inspiring people.


สองสาวฝาแฝดคู่นี้ใครเห็นเป็นต้องรู้จัก และสะดุดตา พวกเธอลบภาพของดาราเด็กไปได้อย่างเริ่ดหรู เธอโตมาพร้อมกับสไตล์ที่เก๋ไก๋ และแปลก(สำหรับหลายๆคน)แต่พลอยชอบการแต่งตัวของสองคนนี้มากนะ เค้าจะแต่งตัวกันแบบไม่ค่อยตามเทรนด์ ยังไงก็ยังคงความเป็นตัวของตัวเองอยู่ สไตล์โบฮีเมียนเหมือนจะเป็นสัญลักษณ์ของสองสาวไปแล้ว พวกเธอมักออกมาเฉิดฉาย พร้อมเสื้อผ้า กระเป๋า หรือแว่นตาชิ้นใหญ่ๆ ดูรุงรังในบางที แต่พลอยชอบบบเลยล่ะ ดูสบาย อุ่น แล้วก็เก๋ดี ชอบก็ตรงนี้ชอบคนที่แต่ตัวแล้วไม่ดูอึดอัด ไม่ใช่เฉพาะสไตล์โบฮีเมียนเท่านั้น สองสาวยังมีความเป็นร้อคเกอร์อยู่ด้วย เมื่อเธอหันมาแต่งแบบร้อคแอนด์โรลบ้าง บางทีเธอก็ทำได้คูลสุดใจจริงๆ เสียดายอากาศบ้านเราไม่เอิ้อให้ใส่อะไรหลายชั้นขนาดนี้ แถมอดจะเฟอร์ด้วย ชอบจริงๆอะไรฟูๆเนี่ย 555 น่านอน
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...