9/24/2011

GILES-SPIRATION

Spring-Summer S12
-----------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5971
IMG_5944
IMG_5920
IMG_1236
IMG_5898
IMG_5932
IMG_59801
IMG_5985
IMG_6017
IMG_1304
tfs girl a la mode/ park and cube
Unfortunately Im no longer have a chance to feel the sense of fashion week in London anymore. I went there for the small shows for public couple of years I spent there. I enjoy just the atmosphere and not to mention about the new coming label boot sell! That's awesome. I don't like much of winter as such a climate county I live in, and now the spring/summer is hitting the runway.
Here's is one of my favorite designer, he's british (that's make an extra point to me), and his high profile working with Loiuse Vuitton, Bottega and Gucci studio. I love the soft feather he use in the shows It's look so stunning. Also the black swan dress is gorgeous!!!! super brilliant. To make it clear i'm not a fashion critic. I just said what I'm thinking based on my personal favorable. I love his sunglasses from the past season but this season I want it all !!!!!!
bravo Giles Deacon ........!!!


ชอบจิงๆผลงานของ Giles Deacon นักออกแบบชาวอังกฤษที่มีผลงานมาหลายซีซั่นแล้ว พลอยเองเคยชอบแว่นตาของเค้าจากซีซั่นก่อน แต่ไม่ได้มาไว้ในครอบครอง แต่คอลเลคชั่น ss12 เห็นแล้วว้าวทั้งรันเวย์ ชอบเกือบทุกชุดเลย ขนนกดูบางเบาสวยแล้วก็เป็นสุภาพสตรีมาก คงได้แต่ชื่นชมกัน สาวๆก็ดูเอาไว้เล่นๆ ไว้เป็น gilespiration!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...