9/22/2011

HERE IS MY 5TH

.............................................................

L1100711
L1100757
L1100745
L1100739
L1100738
Some of you guys might have this question (as some of you left me this question via instagram and twitter), why on 5th? whats is the 5th? Now to begin with the new url I should at least tell you the reason behind the change. First why I have to change the blog name ? ; The answer is I don't want to double my name, if you get me. for example ployyb.blogspot.com by ployyb yes see so I change. And why "Style on 5th"? ; When I think of some other name that can represent me as good as my own name, not so many choice I could think of. So I choose to mix the words like fashion/ style with some of "me" words and then this idea just pop up. I live in the building not a house since I was born and I always live on this floor (actually my family own the whole building) but after my grandparent and my uncle's family moved out so my parents move down and give me the whole floor. It's like my paradise with my own bedroom/living room/ bath room and tiny kitchen! see? it's paradise and I can said that all my style, idea, inspiration and every piece of me happens here, and yes I Iive on the 5th floor paradise...so it's why, Style on 5th....I'm floating here with happiness.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG so pretty your paradise!!just like a room of an elf ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing :)

    Nice to know you're Thai! I am too!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! I wish I could have my bedroom like urs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...