9/15/2011

AN OUTFIT BUDDY


My new lucky charms from Accessorize ; it's on my neck full-time!

L1100425
the favorites from my wardrobe

L1100426
bangles from SODA and FOREVER21

L1100431
all from FOREVER21


Nothing to complete the look better than good accessories and sometimes they can create the LOOK! as well. So I'm one of the girls who love to accessorize myself with sometimes chunky or most of the time tiny accessories. I always hang the super tiny charms on my neck, the smaller they are the more I love them. I just love when people didn't notice it but I just know its there just like "faith" right? But sometime the statement jewelry can make a look and instantly catch the eyes. Mostly I love to get it in tribal style something that you can put it all together some contrast piece can make a good combination.


เป็นคนนึงที่ชอบซื้อเครื่องประดับมาก ส่วนใหญ่จะชิ้นเล็กแต่บางทีก็มีที่ชอบชิ้นสะดุดตา แต่ท้ายที่สุดพลอยจะห้อยสร้อยพร้อมจี้เส้นเล็กๆติดคอเสมอ อย่างน้อยหนึ่งเส้น เป็นตวามสุขทางใจอย่างนึง บางครั้งคนอื่นแทบมองไม่เห็น แต่มันสำคัญที่เรารู้ว่ามันอยู่ตรงคอเราเนี่ยแหละ เครื่องประดับช่วยให้การแต่งตัวสมบูรณ์ได้มาก และบางครั้งก็สร้างลุคที่ดูน่าสนใจขึ้นมาได้ สไตล์ส่วนใหญ่ที่พลอยชอบจะเป็นแนวชนเผ่าๆ หรือแบบใส่รวมกับเส้นอื่นได้ และสนุกทุกครั้งที่ได้จับหลายๆเส้นมาผสมกัน บางทีก็มีความสุขแล้วเวลาเห็นมันแขวนอยู่ในตู้ ;)



--------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME WITH 



--------------------------------------

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...