9/16/2011

Shopping in







L1100472


L1100478


L1100474

L1100479

You guys might familiar with the words "stay in", "order in" and blah blah blah but "shopping in" is just my phrase to explain the my activity in the past couple days in with Marley (my beloved one year old frenchbulldog ). I take him to my house a couple days a week mostly during the weekend. And when he's here I'm barely go out, not that I can't but I just enjoy spending time with him. Usually I have to go out to JJ market during the weekend, I've been doing that for many years and it's quite like my weekend routine or "addiction" whatever you wanna call. But since I take Marley home for the weekend I have to change my plan and the new routine has started! Stay in is the main activity but my shopping instinct is still here and its not go away. So the most reasonable way out is to shop online. I'm quite an old-fashion on this kind of things I mean I do a lot on online activity like blogging, instagram, facebook and so on but when its come to shopping I like the old-fashion way to do it included my magazine shopping every month. Even I buy it every month I still love the way that I grab it from the shelf myself so I never apply for any magazine membership. With the shopping issue I really have to turn myself into the new world (might be the common world for most of you guys) and I'm quite new about the online shopping things I mean I didnt know which website I should go to something like that. And the first though came "MODS.CO.TH" the website that used to interviewed me few months ago (you can visit there facbook page to see the interview or at my press and feature section). So I was browsing and WoW!!! there are so many things online to shop women section, mens section even lifestyle section they also have it, just like one stop shopping complex. Actually this is not the first time I come back for the second time now and they still WOW me! Last time I bought a crop from LALA LOVE LONDON too and a dollars bank note wallet. I like the site so I came back for more.
 Here they are my purchase, dress from "LALA LOVE LONDON" and a set of gloss form "NARS" see I can have both apparel and cosmetic from the one place one time! It's such a kill two birds with one stone kind of things. The website carry many of designer clothes local and internationally also for women like us there are cosmetic, jewelry, bag, shoes and lingerie as well. The thing I like about MODS the most is the collaboration with local designer to launch their special piece for MODS only! for LALA LOVE LONDON I 've heard that she's a stylist and became a founder of the printed t-shirt brand, The amazing print catch my eyes so much and I love tee it's comfy and it's basically can match with anything! especially the second one "the volcano" the fabric is very very soft! I love it.
 It's easy to make an order and very safe to pay online. It's take a few days for the standard delivery and they send to you by messenger so no more for the lost package!
Visit the page and let me know if you like it just like me ;)

ต้องอยู่บ้านกับเจ้ามาเล่ เป็นเวลาหลายวัน ส่วนใหญ่เวลาเอามันมาอยู่ด้วยพลอยจะไม่ออกไปไหนเลย ชอบอยู่บ้านเล่นกับมันมากกว่า แถมฝนฟ้าและการจราจรก็ไม่ค่อยน่าออกไปผจญ ซักเท่าไหร่ แต่การอยู่บ้านนานๆก็ขัดกับกิจวัตรของเราเองอยู่บ้าง เช่นอย่างน้อยช่วงเสาร์-อาทิตย์ต้องออกไปจตุจักรแทบทุกอาทิตย์ เป็นแบบนี้มาหลายปีแล้ว ปต่พอไม่ได้ออกจากบ้านนานๆ ก็แอบคันๆอยากช้อปอยู่ ทางออกคือ ต้องช้อปออนไลน์ จริงๆพลอยเป็นคนค่อนข้างหัวโบราณกับเรื่องนี้ คือ ชอบการออกไปช้อป ไปเดินเล่น เลือก แล้วก็ซื้อแบบตาเห็น มือจับได้มากกว่า ก่อนหน้านี้ไม่ใช่คนชอบซื้อของออนไลน์เลย แม้แต่กับการซื้อแม็กาซีน ถึงจะซื้อทุกเดือนอย่างสม่ำเสมอ และทุกคนต่างบอกให้สมัคสมาชิคซะเค้าก็ส่งให้ทุกเดือนถึงบ้าน แต่ไม่เอาอ่ะ พลอยชอบออกไปเลือก ไปร้านหนังสือแล้วก็หยิบเองจากชั้น มันเป็นเวลาแห่งความสุขจริงๆ แต่พอสถาณการณ์พามาแบบนี้เลยต้องลองซะหน่อย เพราะไม่ได้ละ คันไม้คันมือ พอจะเริ่มก็ค่อนข้าง งง ไม่รู้จะไปเว็ปไหนดี มีอะไรเด็ด ลองนึกดูเลยเริ่มจากเว็ปที่เคยมาสัมภาษณ์พลอยเมื่อหลายเดือนก่อน MODS.CO.TH ซึ่งเป็นเว็ปไซต์ในเครือ THE MALL GROUP จริงๆพลอยเคยได้เสื้อตัวสั้นของ LALA LOVE LONDON มาแล้วหนึ่งตัว พร้อมกับกระเป๋าสตางค์ลายแบงค์ดอลล่า มาครั้งที่แล้ว ติดใจมากกับความสะดวกและหลากหลาย ได้รับของแลัวไม่ผิดหวังเลย
กลับมาคราวนี้พอกดเข้าไปก็ยังตื่นตาตื่นใจกับของมากมายอยู่เหมือนเดิม ทั้งชาย หญิง ของแต่งบ้าน เครื่องครัว และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย เราต้องไปโซนผู้หญิงอยู่แลัวแน่นอน ซึ่งก็กินเวลาในการเลือกไปนานเลย เพราะมีทังเสื้อผ้า เครื่องประดับ กระเป๋า รองเท้า และเครื่องสำอางค์ สุดท้ายจบลงที่เดรสจากพี่ลินดาแห่ง LALA LOVE LONDON (แบรนด์ของพี่ลินดา สไตล์ลิสต์คนเก่ง ที่ผันตัวไปทำเสื้อยืดพิพม์ลาย) ต้องยอมรับเลยว่าลายทำออกมาได้สวยสะดุดตามาก ดูแล้วมีพลังจริงๆ แล้วก็เซตลิปกรอสของ NARS เพราะพลอยไม่ค่อยแต่งหน้า แต่ลิปกรอสหลากสีก็ดูน่าสนใจดีนะ ;) การจ่ายเงินก็ง่ายและปลอดภัย การส่งแบบธรรมดารอประมาณสอง สามวัน แถมเค้ามีคนมาส่งของถึงบ้าน เพราะฉะนั้นจะซื้อของราคาแพงก็ไม่ต้องกังวลว่าจะหาย ของในเว็ปนั้นหลากหลายมาก อย่างเสื้อผ้าก็มีพวก local designer ร้านจากสยามบ้าง จะโน่นนี่บ้างมาร่วมแจม บางร้านมีชิ้นพิเศษสำหรับลูกค้า MODS เท่านั้น อันนี้แหละที่ชอบ เรียกว่าช้อปครั้งเดียวติดใจเลย ไม่ต้องเดินทางให้เหนื่อย ไม่ปวดขาแล้วก็ของเนี่ยครบ เหมือนเดินรอบสยาม กับ พารากอนเลย 555 สาวๆลองไปดูกันนะแล้วใครไปปิ๊งอะไรกันบ้างมาคอมเม้นท์ไว้ด้านล่างก็ได้นะ ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. เดี๋ยวต้องแวะไปดูบ้างแล้ว.. แต่เราว่าช๊อปออนไลน์ไม่เลวร้ายอย่างที่คิดนะ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...