2/12/2012

ARE YOU READY FOR SUMMER?

-------------------------------------

american-apparel-nylon-tricot-high-cut-one-piece_23020_500


wildfox2


wearehandsome





moonwalker


asos4


asos2


asos3


asos


1. amearican apparel 2,3 we are handsome 4 blackmilk 5-8 asos

Summer is coming (hopefully) after the confusing world climate but we better be prepared both for the climate change and for the upcoming gorgeous season. Of course beach will be the first place that you would think of to spend your summer time. Nothing better than the sea breeze and sea food OH! hey accept the good companion for the trip ; swimsuite!!!! I'm browsing through the internet for the nice swimwear for the summer I'm honestly don't the why we have to buy the new swimsuite every year haha. I have swimsuites more than unless I live on the island! So enjoy my swimwear research these are the items I love this year. Hope you find it nice just like I do. 

หน้าร้อนกำลังมา สาวๆคงไม่พลาดทริปริมทะเลในหน้าร้อนปีนี้ อากาศสดชื่นริมทะเล และอาหารทะเลสดๆ และชุดว่ายน้ำสุดเก๋จะทำให้ทริปของคุณสมบูรณ์แบบได้อย่างง่ายดาย ลองดูชุดว่ายน้ำที่พลอยเล็งๆไว้ หวังว่าคงถูกใจเหมือนกันบ้าง จริงๆแล้วมีแบบวันพีชซักตัวก็ดีนะ ดูคลาสสิคดี ลองเลือกแบบมีลายปรินท์ เพราะเรายังเอามาแมตช์เพื่อใส่ในเมืองได้อีกด้วย ใช้คุ้มทั้งปีแน่นอน 

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...