2/09/2012

HEAVEN IN PINK

-------------------------------------------
L1140194


L1140185
CLICK "READ MORE" FOR MORE PICTURES
V
V
V




L1140172

L1140191


L1140177


L1140170


L1140181


Nothing compare to this pink buddies. The glitter frame is amazing. This is the color I've been looking for and finally here it is (thank to Ann, and for the cute stuff toy also). Enjoy the photo of it and more will follow up (sorry I still can't get my hand off it). All the details pic for you guys who still deciding about this sunglasses maybe this is helpful. Because I've been look around all over the internet and there is not much of infomation about this sunglasses so if you like it too my advice is Go get it! because the shape is so perfect for every face shape and it just not too normal ;). There are six colors to choose I bet you'd love it all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...