8/29/2012

THE BELLY RULES THE MIND

L1160410

L1160361


L1160377

L1160385

L1160404

L1160374

L1160418

L1160414
place ; roast cafe and eatery, sceen space Thonglor.
(top ; dose @ soda / shorts ; ;Liberty love )

Nothing is better than re-energizing your mind with the good food no need to be expensive or fancy just simple but delicious is fine. Of course the food keep alive but the good food will make you lively and in the right mind at least for me. Even though how much I love (Thai) tradition but pancake is always bring me back to childish memories. It's my favorite breakfast that mom always make for me on the weekend. I love it love it the smell of it can be joyful. Not only the test that I like and left the good memories for me but I also remember of making it with my daddy,what a nice time back then. So pancake is not only my favorite dish but also my memorable dish as well. 

อาหารไม่เพียงแต่ทำให้เราอิ่มและดำรงชีวิตอยู่ได้ แต่อาหารอร่อยยังสามารถสร้างความมีชีวิตชีวาให้เราอีกด้วย ไม่จำเป็นต้องแพงหรือหรูหรา แค่อร่อยและถูกปากคนทานเป็นพอ แม้ปกติเป็นคนที่ชอบอาหารไทยเป็นชีวิต แต่นานๆทีจะหันมาทานอาหารฝรั่งเป็นครั้งคราวก็ต้องให้ถูกใจถึงที่สุด แพนเค้กเป็นอะไรที่ชอบมากอย่างนคงในไม่กี่อย่างของอาหารฝรั่ง ไม่เพียงเพราะรสชาติที่อร่อยถูกปาก แต่คงเป็นเพราะความทรงจำดีๆตั้งแต่ยังเด็ก ที่แม่มักจะทำแพนเค้กให้เป็นอาหารเช้า แถมบางทียังลุกมาผสมแป้งแล้วให้พ่อเป็นคนทำให้ทาน เวลาเหล่านั้นอาจจะทำให้แพนเค้กอร่อยยิ่งขึ้น ได้มาทานอาหารอร่อย ด้วรสชาติแถมด้วยความทรงจำดีดีแบบนี้สมองปรอดโปร่งขึ้นเยอะ ใครว่างๆอย่าลืมไปหาของอร่อยๆ ทานกันนะ :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...