12/21/2012

GOOD OLD(IES) DAY

posted on 22/12/12
____________________________

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo
location ; Storia (eight thonglor)

Not so many days in a week that I can have a free day for my own pleasure. Even I work for myself  but there are still some responsibilities that I cant avoid. But it's good that you can make your own plans and schedule your life! not 100% but still good to not ask for the permission from anyone. 
It's on the past thursday, that I decided to have a day for my own. Had a hair cut and had a little exploring on new things and tried some talk of the town restaurant. I just had a chance to visit this selected shop, full of passion and mantra, includes all new but cool and some collective vintage stuffs for the passion living lover person (which is basically the people who is a bit selective on things that they will live around). So just one day that you follow your passion you will see yourself are so delightful.
By the way that day I had a little tour in the culinary supplies shop, which was so great and I got my dad a cookies press that he wanted! I can say that it was a great chillax and productive way ;)

ในหนึ่งอาทิตย์วันว่างก็ไม่ได้มีมากนัก ถึงจะทำงานให้ตัวเองก็ตาม แต่หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลายๆอย่างก็ยังต้องรับผิดชอบ ดีิอย่างคือเราไม่ต้องขออณุญาติใคร แค่วางแผนงานของเราให้ดีๆ อย่างวันพฤหัสที่ผ่านมานี้แอบเลื่อนงานไปทำวันศุกร์แทน แล้วก็มุ่งไปตัดผมที่ร้านประจำ เสร็จก็เลยได้เดินเล่นช้อปปิ้ง สำรวจร้านใหม่ๆ เพราะไม่ได้มาแถวนี้บ่อยๆ เจอร้านที่แสนจะน่ารัก อบอุ่น ขายของนำเข้่าจากหลายๆที่ส่วนใหญ่เป็นของใช้ทั่วไป และของแต่งบ้าน ร้านน่ารักจริงจัง แถมวันนั้นยังได้ไปเดินเล่นร้านขายอุปกรณ์เครื่องครัวเก๋ๆ และก็ได้ที่บีบคุ้กกี้มาให้พ่อ ตามที่พ่อwishlist ไว้ ช่างเป็นวันพักผ่อนที่ไม่เสียเปล่า จริงๆเลย


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...