1/08/2013

THE POST NEW YEAR POST

POSTED ON THE COSY BED OF MINE
_________________________________

photo

photo

photo

After the new year we all do have a new resolutions. Its the time that have a power on people and make us believe make us hope for better it's been so called "holiday". I guess everyone love holiday because its a season of happiness, great decoration, the adrenaline in the air and the time for reunion. Gift is the part of the season and for most of all its the best part (not to be mentioned to the business sector) people give and take and thats how the happiness is all around. And finally for me too few days after the new year I finally found the gift I want. The box of survival kits (glad we make it through 2012) contain of 2 items from Bangkok based sister-designers "sretsis" one of my all time favourite brand. And believe it or not I got the boots that I had my eyes on since they launched the collection and here is it last pair in my size and the print I want. Magical is true only when you believe it......Hope its one of a great year for you all. 
xoxo

ของขวัญปีใหม่ในกล่องแสนน่ารักจากแบนรด์ไทยไปอินเตอร์อย่าง sretsis ถูกใจเป็นที่สุดเมื่อได้บู้ทคู่เก๋ที่แอบเหล่ตั้งแต่คอลเลคชั่นออกใหม่ๆ  ไม่น่าเชื่อว่าไซส์เราเหลือคู่สุดท้าย แถมเป็นลายที่ชอบอีก ใครว่าปาฏิหารย์ไม่มีจริง 55555 ขอให้ปีนี้เป็นปีอีกที่ดีของทุกคนนะคะ 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...