1/12/2013

RETURN OF THE LEGEND

________________________________

photo
SODA

photo
GREYHOUND

photo
WONDER ANATOMIE

photo
WORKSHOP

photo
WOLFKIND

photo

photo
CLUB21

photo





On the 9th Jan 2013 is the day that I believe most of fashionistas are waiting for. Siam Center is where we grow up with. Full with the best local designer brands and including the world class brand as well. They close for the big renovation for quite sometimes and as I can say we all miss it! I had a chance to attend the first opening party and I was so impressed with the new look of it. From this point I can say this is my most favourite place in Bangkok. And from now we can go whenever I want hooray!!!!

ในที่สุดห้างสุดคูลกลางเมืองอย่าง สยามเซ็นเตอร์ ก็กลับมาอีกครั้งหลังจากปิดปรับโฉมอยู่นาน ไม่ต้องบอกก็รู้ว่าเหล่าแฟชั่นนิสต้าดีใจแค่ไหน โดยเฉพาะรุ่นๆเราที่โตมากับห้างนี้ วันนี้โฉมใหม่ของ สยามเซ็นเตอร์บอกได้เลยว่าคุ้มค่าการรอคอย เป็นอีกแหล่งที่คิดว่าต้องได้ไปเหยียบบ่อยๆแน่นอน
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...