3/24/2013

MOTHER-DAUGHTER SATURDAY AFTERNOON DATE

_______________________________________
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo


photo

Any day can be a special day if you spend it with your love one. This weekend it's even more special for me and mom from our normal weekend that we spend it at home. But this week I have to accompany her to the funeral and then after that we went to the small coffee shop near by. Have a chit chat afternoon while having desserts and hot beverage. A bit of shopping afterward and head back home. Such a nice weekend and I love shopping with mom she is the best shopping buddy ever cuz she never stop me and then I learn to stop myself! 5555 hope you all have a nice weekend too.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...