3/22/2013

SUMMER CALLING


---------------------------------------------

photo

photo
bag ; Wonder Anatomie / satin shorts ; Zara / top ; h&m / heart shaped sunglasses ; Sretsis eyes

When the heat wave hit us, someone go crazy and I mean in many ways. For I enjoy shopping a lot more just to find the right clothes that make me more comfortable and cool. Including all the accesories that can create the summer look too. Key for the season is wear something comfy and well-ventilated that's will help us a lot form heat wave madness. No need to mention about shorts which is the vital and must have piece for the season especially for the weather in Thailand where we don't have much choice. So I think small or light weight bag will be our new essentials, canvas is a good idea for yourself and the earth! By the way I love my light weight birkins shape bag from "WOnder Anatomie" shop in bangkok, siam center. It's transparent make the summer look more comfortable but yet classy.

xx have a chillin' summer everyone xx




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...