4/09/2013

BIG APPLE DAY 1

L1170194

L1170111

L1170118

photo

L1170156

L1170164



photo

L1170188

photo

photo

Arrive New York city for the first day. I ran to central park right after we unpacked our stuffs (and I'm not actually run but its literally). On board with long haul flight which make me sick and so jet lag so I kinda need the fresh air for freshen up. And it was work, lucky me that the day I arrived the spring is just begun! The sun and weather was just so perfect for the park venture. I love to have slow life when I travel, enjoys things that surround me rather than the landmark things. To travel in any countries I will feel I'm actually there when I see how the people live their lives, their routines, their moments. It was nice when we just sit and let the city do the part, introducing me their own of the city life. Food no need to be 5 star or recommended restaurant, street food is what I love because you will taste the food and the culture in the same time.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...