5/12/2013

DAY 7

VINTAGE HEAVEN 
___________________________

L1180168

L1180165

photo

photo

L1180159

L1180184

L1180180

L1180213

L1180214

photo

L1180228

photo

L1180227

L1180230

L1180233

L1180245

L1180264

L1180261

L1180262

L1180266

L1180268

photo



L1180325

L1180340

Up from the Bedford station and we headed to the BBQ place on Driggs "Fetto Sau". That place was dark but pretty warm as there was the big fireplace right on the wall. Also the weather that day was not so bad so everything just perfect! The big trey of BBQ ribs brought to us with the broccoli at side. The seat was just same to the school canteen seats, so we share the seats and table with others its quite a good feeling. By that I mean when you share something with the stranger in some way you feel social around you. You feel you are part of them, we shared more than seat and table ; napkin, sauces was place on the middle for sharing. From the BBQ place we headed to the riverside flea market. Some shops in the market were the same as Brooklyn Flea that we went the day before but the differences was the people! I got the Italian leather patch purse from the shop there and the rest of the time I enjoy eating corn by the river ;). After we had enough fun with the freezing hands we decided to walk away from the riverside and then I found my VINTAGE HEAVEN right in front of me. "THE ARTIST FLEA" the indoor vintage and designers market, what we could ask more for one market. I felt my adrenaline working while I was walking in the place, left and right was full of clothes rags and stuffs I wanted to discover. I tried to calm myself as I walk around and I stopped a few shops. Two of them is so stunned me first was the french vintage store! OMG... everything was so cute also the seller in the peggy red pants and madeline straw hat! she nail it, I tell you, I got clear with pearl studs bag from her which was so amazing and I totally love it. I also got shoes and lace crop all are soooo frenchie. Then second store is the "MAMAZOO" the handmade accessories with the brilliant and creative idea of putting things together. I love her pieces and I can't stop at one so I bought two. She has online shop on etsy you guys can check it out ! mama zoo or their orginal website here. After that we walked to the riverside again to get to the Brooklyn bridge it was getting dark when we arrived and our feet were sore so we decided not to cross the bridge that day. We ended up at the "SOBAYA" as the dinner ;) 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...