9/07/2013

MY FRI(FINE)DAY 
8/9/2013
________________________________


photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo


Been away from blogging quite sometimes. But the reason behind the disappear was good! My second store just open! downtown Bangkok. Siam square where all the teenagers are. The shop call "Double Guilty" because it consist of 2 brand in the house ; my first tailor made brand "PPB STUDIO" and my brother and his girlfriend brand called "Coffee n Cigarette". Two different styles under one roof, this is gonna be amazing for those who looking for something new/ challenge / classy and in the same time a hint of hippy. If you can access to our off line store you can also follow us on instagram and make an online purchase we did ship worldwide. Instagram ; xxdoubleguilty.
From all those reasons as above so now you can imagine why I been lazy on blogging but now things are quite settle down and hope I can keep posting consistently. So on this friday I've been visit the new cafe in town just for a few hours away from work and its call "meal". I enjoy the place and the food there so much its been quite a long time that I try on something new. When you are busy the last thing you want is to do things that you never did before and its disappoint you so I keep eating at the same old place and order the same old dishes during that head spinning period of time.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...