9/21/2013

Ployy at Boyy

Slightly rain
____________________________

photo

photo

photo

photo
photo

photo



I spent the rainy friday working all afternoon but of course our stomach need to be fill so we stop by the new hip place in town which I never had a chance to swing by since it opened a while ago. Today quite a good chance so I had a first meal of the day over there with the slightly rain outside which can keep the place empty for a bit while. By the time I went back which is around 5 pm. the place was starting to filled. I had to say that the food is much better than I expect for the small bistro on the first floor which contain their flagship leather bag boutique on the second floor. The menu are limits but its full of taste and surprised me with the nice appetiser menu such as the seaweed with cream cheese! Its genius. When stomach is full its the time to fill up my pleasure abit up stair where's the Boyy bags store are above. Lots of things in my mind though and hopefully I will get my hand on something early next month!
After an hour of pleasure the work is calling and I switch back to the work mode which I spent most of the time in the friday traffic.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...