9/29/2013

PROUDLY PRESENT

P.P.B STUDIO
------------------------------------

photo

photo

photo

Finally ! my first tailor made women's wear launched. After for quite a while that I've been working for secretly and I put all my effort on this. I'm not sure if in the business world this one will be success but for my life and for my own pleasure, I  can cross one of the things to do before I die list out! That's quite accomplish for me. We open a small shop in the middle of the shopping area in Bangkok "Siam Square" meet my brand "P.P.B STUDIO" and my brother's brand "Coffee n cigarette" at the XX DOUBLE GUILTY shop siam square soi 3.
P.P.B studio is for all sophisticate women, young and adult. Casual style with comfort when wearing from our fabric that we carefully choose for our customers. Comfy clothes with the slightly of bohemian style that's us P.P.B studio.

intagram ; ppbstudio
; xxdoubleguilty








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...