6/28/2014

SEOUL SEOUL

_____________________________

L1190809

L1190812

L1190819

IMG_0435

L1190844

L1190861

IMG_0464

IMG_0416

IMG_0473


Another day in Seoul is amazing. I found many of hidden places I love and also the weather is good. Had a very delicious milk soft serve with the honey comb that's is so amazing. I stopped by at so many cafe and shops, the way I remember that day is how chilling the day was. Sometimes to travel is just to free your mind don't worry about going to the place that everyone recommended, explore it yourself and take it all in keep that moment alive. That's the way I travel actually. Trying to see tiny little things that are around even the dogs or the plants, they all introduced you the town you visit. Hoping for an another trip somewhere soon. Maybe let's explore some place from my home town, easy breezy place that I never been visited.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...